Antonio Ramon Horta AG7
Antonio Ramon Horta AG7 situated in Agramonte, which is a community and a village of Jagüey Grande in Matanzas Province. This med university has more than twenty well-experienced professors. Because of inadequate facilities, students forced the government to shift to a medical university near to a hospital. The school has been evacuated, and the students moved to Sancti Spiritus and a provincial hospital with better facilities. All these students have been shifted to ELAM sub-campus the Medical Sciences University Of Sancti Spiritus.
Grades are not the only principle for admission in Antonio Ramon Horta AG7. Although the best weight set upon a student’s educational record, numerous extra factors contemplated during the admission procedure. Furthermore, interviews encourage the admission procedure and help the admission advisory board to determine a student’s attitude, degree of commitment, and educational level.
The application procedure designed in such a way that it provides opportunities to people from economically low-class families. So, to get a chance into Antonio Ramon Horta AG7, then following requirements should be provided
- College diploma
- College transcripts
- Secondary school graduates or also hold a bachelor’s (B.S. or B.A.) degree from their own country of origin
- Able to pass initial assessments tests
- Birth certificate/ CNIC copy
- Certificate of Health including a pregnancy test and HIV test
- No, criminal Records or should be clear
- Age should be between the range of 18 and 25 years old when they apply
- Be mentally and physically fit to seek medical studies
- A complete filled Scholarship application form
Student life in university:
The Classrooms well outfitted with modern facilities to give a climate helpful for learning. On the other hand, the Library supports learning and teaching, and it contains a vast number of effectively available diary articles, clinical writings, research and educational materials, and P.C.s.
The modern on-campus cafeteria gives an allot of refreshment and food options. Furthermore, there are a parlour zone and exercise centre space for students to work out and relax. Houses, lofts, and rooms belonging to the nearby community are accessible for rent.