Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) built up on September 15, 1916. In 1920, DSMA granted the status of a State Academy. DSMA additionally considered one of the oldest medical institutes of Ukraine and has been respected with the fourth level of accreditation. DSMA also included in the list of cheapest medical colleges in Ukraine.
The staff of Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy is experienced and has prepared different students from various nations. All the employees updated continuously about the new technologies and developments in the field of medication to urge the students to imbibe skill-set as per the modern world requirements. Furthermore, numerous numbers of students from different countries have completed their degrees from DSMA and fulfil their dreams.
Each Student should carry with him/her unique, complete documentation and with Full First year Expenses or Payment Receipt of entire first-year costs paid. After Arrival in Ukraine, further, a student should present the total records and complete first-year charges as composed on Admission Confirmation Letter to the International Department. The staff of the International Relations office will finish the admission procedure and enlistment process in 1-3 working days and from that point forward, they will permit you to begin the classes.
Furthermore, interviews help the admission advisory board to check the Student’s language proficiency, demeanour, degree of commitment, educational level, and communication skills. Students urged to provide a solid case for themselves by plotting their academic achievements, volunteer work, and community contributions in a personal statement or an essay about his/her passion.
- Language of teaching: English
- Annual tuition fees: Rs.2.10 lakhs,
- Course Duration: 6 years
- Courses Offered: Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Paediatrics, also MD/MBBS
- Established on: 1994
- Complete Application Form
- International Passport or ID Card copies
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Also, Personal statement
- A recommendation letter is also an essential factor
- Original passport (valid for 1-year minimum)
- Medical Certificate showing Physical and Mental Fitness (as well as attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)