Lugansk State Medical University
Lugansk State Medical University established in the time of 1956. It earlier referred to as Voroshilovgrad State Medical University. Numerous prominent and recognized academicians effectively engaged with the organization during its formation years. This affiliation kept up the standard of education given to students and helped in making it one of the most established and successful organizations for clinical studies.
Lugansk city also considered as the focal point of significant logical and social projects completed in the locale. Hence, many global colleges also send their students on numerous events to understand the strategy and soak up the new developments in the field of clinical science.
The candidate must pass assessments as a part of the admission procedure. There is no furious competition among candidates, and you need to fit the negligible requirements to get acknowledged. Lugansk State Medical University separates its academic year into semesters.
- Firstly, consult regarding education in abroad
- Then choose an academic program and University
- Prepare and edit the set of application documents
- After that, send an application to the University
- Submit documents for scholarships
- Assist in applying for a student visa
- Language of teaching: English
- Established on: 1956
- Annual tuition fees: Rs. 2.80 lakhs
- Courses Offered: Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing
- Course Duration: 6 years
- Signed and completed application
- Passport size photos
- Also, copies of your birth certificate
- Notarized copies of your passport page
- At least one-page essay on your passion
- Official high school transcripts
- High school diploma Copies
- Original and also signed academic letters of recommendation
Student life in University
In this uni, you made a much more extraordinary environment outside, which gives you chances to get things done both socially and academically that they wouldn’t have the option to do anyplace else in that world. With many students-sponsored associations catering to a vast range of interests, students effectively partake in making an energetic, diverse, and lively campus community.