Odessa National Medical University
Odessa National Medical University began as the clinical staff of the Novorossiysk University in Odessa, in the year 1900. Before long, this staff viewed as the most renowned and well prepared clinical institution in the whole of Russia, during that period.
However, this princely organization couldn’t see many days of glory and be briefly closed down during the hour of war. Gradually, when the new education framework brought into place, and the battle died down, and the organization began picking up popularity in the crew of medication and groomed as an Independent institution.
Getting admission to a university is a crucial and vital step in the life of students. Let’s guide you at every stage of entry:
- Before choosing a university consult regarding education abroad
- Then select an academic program and a university
- After that edit and collect the set of application documents
- So, after preparing documentation send it to the chosen University
- At last, submit documents for scholarships
- This will help in applying for a student visa
- Annual tuition fees: Rs.3.05 lakhs
- Established on: 1900
- Course Duration: 6 years
- Courses Offered: MBBS, BDS, MDS, Pharmacy
- Language of teaching: English
- International passport copy
- Filled and also an Application form
- Copy of Transcripts of MBBS/MD (only for PG students)
- Courier Charges
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Copy of MBBS/MD Certificate (only for PG students)
- Invitation charges
You can send your documents to the University by fax or by email. Moreover, you can transfer payment by Western Union or by bank transfer. After receiving all required documents and payment. They will send you the visa support letter, admission letter, invitation letter by courier.
Student life in University
Your time at Odessa National Medical University will probably be one of the most severe and exceptional experiences of your life. You have chance to make much more by the extraordinary environment of outside, which gives their students chances to get things done both socially and academically that they wouldn’t have the option to do anyplace else on that world.