Ternopil State Medical University
Ternopil State Medical University is a clinical school located in the Ternopil city of Ukraine. Moreover, the college established in 1957. Ternopil State Medical University viewed as one of the head clinical schools in Ukraine and appreciated the fourth degree of accreditation from the administration. Currently, more than 1500 students from 50 or more nations are pursuing their clinical training at the college.
Moreover, the University has faculties in the fields of dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, and nursing. Besides all this, the University has 19 departments.
After reading the complete information and details on the website of Ternopil National Medical University, Students can apply online. You can also get proper information about tuition fees and courses first you have to choose the course.
- Filled complete Application Form
- Copy of International Passport or ID Card
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Course Duration: 6 years
- Annual tuition fees: US$ 25,200
- Established on: 1957
- Language of teaching: English
- Courses Offered: medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing
After that, to get an invitation letter from Ternopil National Medical University, they require the following documents:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport
- Copy of School Certificate
- Cost of Invitation Letter
- Recommendation letter
- As well as a personal statement
- Police Clearance certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size
- Original, and also signed academic letters of recommendation
Student life in University
In this uni, you made a much more extraordinary environment outside, which gives students chances to get things done both socially and academically that they wouldn’t have the option to do anyplace else in that world. After that, with many students-sponsored associations catering to a vast range of interests, students effectively partake in making an energetic, diverse, and lively campus community.