University of Oulu – Faculty of Medicine
University of Oulu – Faculty of Medicine is one of the five Faculties of Medicine in Finland. The Faculty of Medicine offers graduate and undergraduate programs in Clinical Laboratory Science, Health Sciences, Nursing, and Dentistry. The mode of guidance is Finnish, making it obligatory for students to be capable in the language. There are anyway a couple of courses that are instructed in English as well.
The candidate must pass assessments as a part of the admission procedure. There is no furious competition among candidates, and you need to fit the negligible requirements to get acknowledged. The University of Oulu separates its academic year into semesters.
- Firstly, consult regarding education in abroad
- Then choose an academic program and University
- Prepare and edit the set of application documents
- After that, send an application to the University
- Submit documents for scholarships
- Assist in applying for a student visa
So, to get enrolled in the University, the following requirements should be provided:
- High school diploma
- High secondary school or college transcripts
- Able to pass an admission test
- Documents for registration also required for filing at the Registrar’s Office
- Age at least between 18 and 25 years old
- Passport size pics
- CNIC/Birth certificated copies
- Personal essay or statement on your passion
- Besides this, mentally and physically fit to seek medical studies
Student life in University
Overall, the work environment was educational, easy-going, and stress-free. Students of the University of Oulu experience taught him/her a vital lesson about life, namely, that there is a time and place for everything and that there is no need to stress out about minor inconveniences when they arise. They learned to embrace those petty day-to-day troubles and become a more balanced person all in all. In short, this University is the best choice for those students who want to make their future in medicine.