University of Turku – Faculty of Medicine
The University of Turku – Faculty of Medicine set up in the year 1943, and the college itself built up in 1920. The personnel offers various postgraduate and undergraduate programs. Besides this, students must be knowledgeable in the nearby language, as Finnish is the vehicle of guidance. Also, the employees prepared specialists, who have numerous long periods of involvement with the field.
The candidate must pass assessments as a part of the admission procedure. There is no furious competition among candidates, and you need to fit the negligible requirements to get acknowledged. The University of Turku separates its academic year into semesters.
- Firstly, consult regarding education in abroad
- Then choose an academic program and University
- Prepare and edit the set of application documents
- After that, send an application to the University
- Submit documents for scholarships
- Assist in applying for a student visa
Submit the following required documents along with complete application form:
- High school Official transcripts also a high school diploma
- Copy of current passport
- At least two letters of recommendation
- Also, a personal statement about your passion
- Current Resume/ Curriculum vitae
- Current criminal clearance police letter
- A Swedish, an English, or Finnish translation of the degree certificate
- As well as a health clearance certificate
Student life in University
The University of Turku staff, students, and faculty with wellness and health concerns. Moreover, strategically placed nearby, the expertly staffed wandering health clinic accepts walk-ins and prepared to deal with a scope of clinical issues—from minor to chronic illness, necessary lab tests, and different guiding administrations.
Students hoping to enjoy a break from their examinations can take advantage of the Club Fitness, local gym. Its features exercise center, Club Fitness, which features highlights curved machines, bikes, a squat rack, a full dumbbell set with adjustable benches, spin bikes, and more.