Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University consists of medical diagnostics, education, economic, administrative, scientific, scientific, and auxiliary divisions. Besides this, the staff includes clinical divisions for which helpful, financial, and significant disciplines studied.
The Vinnitsa National Medical University has traditions in research activity, relations with the graduates educational, and an organization of the students’ leisure. Material-technical basis: modern equipment, the center of new information technologies, three educational buildings, and research center, more than 780 modern computers, which are connected up to the Internet, also own printing house and an extensive library.
After reading the complete information and details on the website of University, Students can apply online. You can also get proper information about tuition fees and courses first you have to choose the course.
- Filled complete Application Form
- Copy of International Passport or ID Card
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Courses Offered: Medicine, Dentistry, also a Pharmacy
- Language of teaching: English
- Annual tuition fees: Rs.4.00 lakhs
- Established on: 1921
- Course Duration: 6 years
After that, to get an invitation letter from University, they require the following documents:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport
- Copy of School Certificate
- Cost of Invitation Letter
- Recommendation letter
- As well as a personal statement
- Police Clearance certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size
- Original, and also signed academic letters of recommendation
Student life in University
In Vinnitsa National Medical University, you made a much more extraordinary environment outside, which gives students chances to get things done both socially and academically that they wouldn’t have the option to do anyplace else in that world. After that, with many students-sponsored associations catering to a vast range of interests, students effectively partake in making an energetic, diverse, and lively campus community.