Zaporozhye State Medical University
The Zaporozhye State Medical University of Ukraine considered among the best clinical schools in Ukraine, offering MBBS, MD, and various therapeutic courses. ZSMU one of the most settled advanced medical institutes of Ukraine with the best degree of accreditation among the clinical colleges in Ukraine. ZSMU started in the year 1903 for the Women Courses made in Odessa. Later in 1959, the school traded from Odesa to Zaporozhye and renamed to Zaporozhye Pharmaceutical Institute.
Zaporozhye State Medical University also known for its exceedingly qualified staff, mainly made a system, excellent material help which gives an irregular condition of demonstrating the process, preparation, nature of experts, logical and therapeutic personal work.
Students should know that numerous components considered in the choice of prospective students. Despite the fact the best weight is set upon a student’s educational record, various extra factors are contemplated during the admission procedure. Furthermore, interviews help the admission advisory board to check the student’s language proficiency, demeanour, degree of commitment, educational level, and communication skills. To get admission, just follow the process and fulfil all requirements.
For admission to study at the ZSMU, foreign citizens submit the following documents:
- Complete Application for admission
- Emergency medical insurance
- Academic Reference
- Further, personal Essay expressing your interest in studying Medicine
- Also, 2 Letters of Recommendation from professionals in the field of Science
- Education document also with the level of academic achievement
- Certificate of successful completion of pre-university courses (if available)
- National passport with a notarial certification of the document’s translation
- Six colour photographs 60×40 mm
- University pre-medical program certification of completion
- University/College 90 credit hours with the completion of some main courses
- Language of teaching: English
- Courses Offered: Dentistry, Medicine, and also a pharmacy
- Annual tuition fees: Rs.3.92 lakhs
- Established on: 1959
- Course Duration: 6 years